Business Process Analyst
The Willow Group is seeking a business process analyst who has solid project experience and can provide leadership on business process management (BPM) projects. A primary responsibility will be working with our clients to document their as-is and to-be process models, and supporting their process improvement initiatives through the implementation of new process automation systems. Training will be provided on the process modeling tool. This position will involve some travel.
- Experience as an analyst on cross functional, problem solving, process improvement teams, especially on a full-lifecycle project, requirements through implementation.
- Experience with process analysis and mapping through tools such as Blueworks (formerly Lombardi Blueprint), or Visio strongly desired.
- 3+ years process mapping experience.
- Effective workshop facilitation skills is a strong requirement.
- Ability to develop a business case, or to help clients create the financial impact of process improvement initiatives, is a plus.
- High degree of self-motivation and professionalism.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical/research skills required.
- Experience relating technology to business processes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interviewing and validation skills.
- Experience with formal test/QA methods and requirements traceability is a plus
- Experience with a BPM tool such as IBM Lombardi, PEGA, Savvion, etc. a plus
Please attach an electronic copy of your resume in Microsoft Word format and any accompanying documentation to the e-mail form that is generated by clicking Apply.