The Willow Group is seeking a programmer analyst who has solid programming experience and can provide leadership on business process management projects. A primary responsibility will be developing systems using IBM Lombardi (formerly Lombardi Teamworks). This will include projects that improve an organization’s processes, operational efficiencies, and controls. Actual project experience with IBM Lombardi is a must. This position will involve some travel.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Project experience with IBM Lombardi, through the full SDLC lifecycle.
- Experience working in an AGILE development methodology.
- Experience relating technology to business processes.
- Experience with process analysis and mapping through tools such as Blueworks (formerly Lombardi Blueprint), or Visio a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Software demonstration and pre-sales experience.
- Strong interviewing and validation skills.
Please attach an electronic copy of your resume in Microsoft Word format and any accompanying documentation to the e-mail form that is generated by clicking Apply.